Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Reflection of final art project

I started this project by going on random websites and searching for paintings on love because the databases in the course resources on helped me a little bit.  My research of the paintings was very tedious and this took a lot of time to complete. I found that after i chosen all the works of art that i did, i would be able to get this project on the road for completion. Once I had all of my paintings chosen, I started to work on my powerpoint.I tried a few different backgrounds, but i did not like the majority of them, so i kept it simple. I wanted a plain background with a neutral color so it would not draw attention away from from the artwork. I can't explain the order chosen for the paintings except my first and last one because i found them to be the most attention grabbing. I hope you like this final project result, it took a lot of time to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment