Friday, December 9, 2011

Course Reflection

1) "In this course i expect to have a better understanding and appreciation of art in our society and how it has influenced people. Without art people would never be able to be express themselves." That is what i wrote in my first blog posting and throughout this course i learned to accept and appreciate all different forms of art in our society. Art will always have a voice in our history.


2) After taking this art course, the term art became opened up for me. I would now define art as anything that makes an impact in our society and has a strong meaning to it.






3) My favorite artist in my original posting i could not find but i recall it was Leonardo Di Vinci. My favorite artist now is Michelangelo because of his magnificent creations that he had that impacted our society forever. 




4) My answer is the same as it was from the first blog posting. I have taken multiple online courses in my past semesters at Buffalo State and i actually have two next semester that i will be taking on. This class was very well planned out for an online course.

No comments:

Post a Comment