Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Logo Design






1. Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
My first thoughts about creating this logo was to create something that i like and would be eye appealing to the public.

2. Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation?
When i was first brainstorming this project. I was thinking about what do i like to for fun. My favorite thing to do is snowboard and i go Kissing Bridge hence the "KB" part of my logo and i wanted to see how i could do for creating a logo that i would find enjoyable. It was interesting to see how my sketches progressed and new ideas started to form as i kept redrawing the picture over and over through every sketch. My first sketch looks nothing like my first one at all, but i am extremely satisfied with my final logo i might even send it in because it gives the winter theme, both ski and snowboard on the logo and the snow guns on the side to signify the snowfall.


3. What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?
The most important discovery that i have made when creating this logo were the new spontaneous ideas that were coming to me as i was doing all f my sketches.

4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
The most important thing I learned from watching the video "graphic:What's in a Logo?" is the process for a company takes to create a logo. There is a long process that takes place with all the brainstorming and the creation of the logo and all the sketches. The final result sums up the business and is appealing to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment